Sunday, July 1, 2012

Review: The Cabinet of Earths by Anne Nesbet

I won an autographed copy of The Cabinet of Earths by Anne Nesbet from the authors website during the May 2012 ‘YAmazing Race with MGnificent Prizes’ event hosted by The Apocalypsies (at http://apocalypsies.blogspot.com/ ).

This book sounded soooo interesting when I first heard about it in the January 2012 YAmazing Race, so I was very happy to win a copy. I was even happier when it lived up to my expectations of being a really great book. yay!
Also, the cover is truly amazing and one of the first things that drew me to this book, so I have to give kudos to the artist... (click here for my full review on Goodreads)

Richi read this book as well ... (click here to read his full review on Goodreads)

My husband and I each gave 4 stars to 'The Cabinet of Earths' by Anne Nesbet

No comments:

Post a Comment