Sunday, March 3, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (5)

**Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews that spotlights the books we receive each week**
 We visited our favorite trading books bookstore this weekend and we each found a few bargain books that were on our to-buy lists.

I found a couple great crafting books (one old, one new/er) and two books (both are book #1's/firsts in their series') and I already have the following books in their series', so I *needed* these books :)

  • Making Dolls by H. Wtizig and G.E. Kuhn (copyright (c) 1969)
  • Fallen by Lauren Kate (I already have books #2 and 3 in this series)
  • Firebirds - an anthology of original science fiction and fantasy edited by Sharyn November (I bought book #2 in these series in December)
  • Complete Feltmaking (easy techniques and 25 great projects) by Gillian Harris

Richi found two great Terry Brooks books!

And here's to me 'Being in the Right Place at the Right Time' (I follow both these authors on FaceBook and they offered on their pages to send out bookmarks). Yes Please and Yay!

I received 3 signed bookmarks from Megg Jensen, author of The Swarm Trilogy 
and
I also received a signed bookmark from Keary Taylor featuring her newest book The Bane (releases MArch 5, 2013)
I think these bookmarks are beautiful, and I'm hoping to find/buy/get their accompanying books to use them with soon :)

Thank you Ladies!!
~*~
Have a Great and Wonderful Week & Happy Reading!!

~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment